Agnostic.com

5 0

Who likes to cook, and what's your favorite food to make?

PirateNinja 4 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love to cook, what better way to nurture the ones around you. I love to grill or smoke salmon. Crawfish Ettoufee is something I have gotten really good at and it’s cool to turn people on to something new.

I can cook just about anything. My favorite food to cook is the ones that give others pleasantries.

I love to cook. I've cooked all meals for my family for twenty years, and cooked for my single self before that. I'm hard pressed to say that I have any one thing or category of food that I best like to prepare. It might be easier to name what I don't: cakes. I don't much care for cakes and have yet to make one that turned out.

Zster Level 8 Sep 17, 2018

Steak, a nice cowboy steak from Sam's club,with garlic powder and Lowry's seasoned salt,beaten into the meat with a tenderizer,then wrapped up and in the refrigerator for a few days. When ready to cook,a nice hot iron skillet seasoned and ready for use, sear each side,but not enough to burn the meat.While the steak is cooking, microwave some potatoes in a steamer,and some green vegetables,most are in steamable bags now.

Boneless country ribs in Sauerkraut. I use Clausen brand Sauerkraut in the glass containers, put some on the bottom of the slow cooker,add the meat and a handful of caraway seeds,and some small red potatoes,cover the with more Kraut,set the cooker on high for most of the day. Yumm...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:181416
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.