Agnostic.com

9 5

LINK Cannabis coke

Would you partake?
Personally I don't drink soda.

Akfishlady 8 Sep 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I liked their original idea better.

@Akfishlady If you're going to add a drug.

A reason to start

I don't drink carbonated beverages, no champagne, beer, soda, or other fizzy drinks. So none for me, thanks.

CBD (cannabidiol) is not Marijuana. It's THC content is less than 1% whereas Marijuana has something like a 22% THC content. The only high one is like to get from drinking Cannabis coke, would be from the vast quantities of sugar found in Coke. There are better, healthier ways to use CBD.

@Akfishlady Yep I agree. GW Pharmaceuticals have been 'granted' (FDA) permission to produce a CBD product that targets two health conditions (can't recall the names of those conditions right now). GW are now going after companies that sell CBD products that use the term CBD in their products. It has already started.

No thanks

potpop

I probably would. I find pot cookies help me sleep well. HOWEVER ... having "cooked" with cannabis, I know it is oil soluable, not water soluable, so how are they going to get it into a coke?? Just curious.

What is oil soluble? THC? I imagine they're going to brew it in some way.

I'd try it. I've been drinking mezcal for years and haven't experienced the hallucinations I've heard others claim to have from it.

its healthier than smoking it

Soon, they'll be smoking meats with it. It's probably already happening. Pot-smoked Thanksgiving turkey. 😛

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:181571
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.