Agnostic.com

7 5

The Senate Votes Today on New HHS Secretary

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The foxes are totally owning the henhouse. ..get used to it Republocrats Rethuglicans are all zionists perpetuating war in Palestine and murdering Muslims for their oil.....if you want peace and healthcare vote Green Party not duopoly. ...HR 676 MEDICARE4ALL NEEDS 50 MORE VOTES

Drain the swamp my ass. He is stocking the damn swamp.

This just showed up on my e-mail memo from FFRF. It fits in with this question.
I constantly remind those on this site the importance of being attuned to certain groups as Freedom From Religion Foundation and the Humanist. These groups are also mentioned in the introduction part of agnostic.com

religiously bad bills from FFRF
[patheos.com]

Again , yet another varmint has been appointed to guard the henhouse !

Dougy Level 7 Jan 25, 2018

Anyone thinking Trump is, or will ever do something for anyone but himself is delusional.

He's not our friend...

He also is on record saying really nasty and stupid things about gay people, religiously based, I am sure. 😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18199
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.