Agnostic.com

23 16

Teach the children well

Redcupcoffee 7 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well! I want my money back. My kids know nothing of whichcraft 🙂

Although the title of your thread has reminded me of a Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young (?) Album that I think I'll buy today. So thank you 🙂

If you don't teach adults reason, the church will teach them intelligent design, sexual opression, mythology,magic

We should get a sign that says that and all should stand outside.

The devil is sexy as hell!!

Oh, you're too kind. 😉

Lol right!

teach them how to learn not what to learn.

The other side of the sign?

Vote Trump for the Apocalypse!
Do we want sexuality? NO,
Do we want Nuclear war? YES
Sweet rapture take us!

And they let these people buy assault rifles?

jeffy Level 7 Jan 26, 2018

Well, I’d put my atheist young adult ‘kid’s’ up against his any day … if the freak even has any.. I probably shouldn’t describe my first desire when looking at that, other than what a tempting target his gut makes…

My experience as the ‘at home fully involved dad’ was that parents either incapable or shrugging the responsibilities of parenthood often used ‘the church’ as a way to evoke fear of breaking rules or misbehaving within their kids. And when those ‘kids’ eventually realized they’d been fed a line of shit - they rebelled! With my own, life’s played out as described, good & bad, but stuff they’re actually prepared to navigate.

Varn Level 8 Jan 26, 2018

The only sin he list is witchcraft-the practice of magic, the use of spells and the invocation of spirits all of which are fundamental to bible beliefs!

Mud and spit in the eye-Jesus a spell using magic for an example. How bout another?
A magic demigod spirit rising from the dead.

lucifer gets teacher of the year!

Looks liek Satan has a lot of work to do. Truthfully I would rather they believe in witchcraft than what this guy is selling.

My kids are smarter than that anyhow.

My daughter might believe in God, but I feel that she is still on the fence a bit. My son is very much not into anything religious.

I feel that I teach my kids, but it's up to them to decide. If I teach them how to evaluate things, understand the world, and think critically, then I feel like God will naturally be left by the wayside.

Smart kids you have there.

We can only be the nurturers. We cannot be the teachers. The classroom is out there. They will have their own goals. Their own gods.

It appears the devil is the reasonable choice here. Although I don't know if my kids need to learn about witchcraft, but who knows it might come in handy some day.

My 26 toed cat teaches evolution with her 3 white thumbs and 3 black thumbs. ....the bible terrorist with big sign does not understand menstruation nor puberty "sexuality" THERE ARE NO BAD gods like "satan" nor alleged good gods like "allah or jehovah" this scumbag photographed is the type to burn women alive in Salem 300 years ago and Texas or Virginia Beach today

hah! I'd take the second option. lol

Well....the devil doesn't seem like such a bad dude then.I'll even take the witchcraft, you never know when that will come in handy. lotta people deserve a curse or two.

Well, At least that idiot's sign brought to mind something good.

Source:

We'd better teach them well, or they will be vulnerable to damnable liars like the one in the picture.

What's his point? Lol.

LOL! At least SOMEONE is educating the kids..

Well ... um ... gee, I don't know what to say.

Devil=Blame

Sad, sad, saddddddddddddddddddd

Is that guy related to Jeff Sessions?

The kId dIdn't even understand oprah' s questIon.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18401
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.