Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Sessions told White House that Rosenstein’s firing could prompt his departure, too - The Washington Post

I'm sorry, but i'm with rosenstein here. he denies having said this, but let's imagine his denial is inaccurate. let's imagine he really did suggest that someone ought to wiretap trump. first of all, he didn't order such a thing. he expressed his opinion. maybe at worst that was indiscreet. let's compare this to, say, being accused, credibly, of attempted rape. do we have priorities here or what?

g

genessa 8 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

update; it appears that the new york times had no source who was actually in the room during rosenstein's remark, and the washington post DOES have such a source, who reports that the comment (question, actually) was CLEARLY a joke, along the lines of "what do you want me to do? wear a wire?"

i can't help noticing that when the times reports something that conflicts with fox nudes, trump calls it "fake news," but when the times gives him fuel, however, weak, for his attacks on his perceived enemies, suddenly the times is a great source. hmm.

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:184194
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.