Agnostic.com

16 7

QUESTION Archaeologists Uncover Jesus's Gulfstream Jet

REAL gods don't stroll.

skado 9 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank you for the complement. I read your profile. You have much to offer a guy. Also, all your friends. I enjoyed reading your profile. I loved the gulfstream jet question and couldn't pass it by. Keep on writing. I am sure we will run into one another again.

We DEFINITELY need a LAUGH option on these buttons! Funny.

Donna Level 6 Jan 27, 2018

The fuel tanks would turn water to ATF.

Hell TrumpOLINI has a bigger jet these minor miracle workers should at least out do a Presbyterian billionaire

I hear that it was created in a junkyard by a tornado.

Yup just like Adham rib spawning women who talk with snakes and eat knowledge apples

@ Skado The coal necessary to fuel the fire was so damn heavy, I can see why we have only found one jet (so far. 😕 ).

Good poke in the eye for the christian prosperity movement!

That Jesus. He's such a scamp.

Lololololololololol..
Coooooooool!!!!!! can I rent it out for the day?

Did it have "GOD IS MY PILOT" bumper sticker? That is why I don,t want driving, he does crash sometimes and then says it was the devil in his piper cup.

EMC2 Level 8 Jan 26, 2018

ha HA! Prolly!

Terribly funny concept and especially gives the televangelists a lift up, I am just not sure to where. Everyone assumes Heaven is up, but actually Heaven could be in one of many dimensions that you may enter unknowingly. I am glad Jesus made it safely out of the crash.

Excellent

That's going straight to the museum, I'll bet. Sets the timetable back considerably for the development of technology, I should think.

Delicious sarcasm. Just recently saw an article about a prosperity preacher raving about his new jet plane. It's a wonder people are gullible enough to fund such extravagance!

LOL!
But why would he use a jet when he could teleport?

Gee brother.... people are believing this crap? Lol well hell... it looks like we're the only smart ones out there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18463
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.