Agnostic.com

8 0

What is the one thing you think most of the people would disagree with you about?

Take your time to answer this question, but don't overthink it either. Not my question, it is by Peter Thiel in his book Zero to One

DaPineappleDude 3 Sep 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We should lace fast food with contraceptives.

@DaPineappleDude small doses - an occasional burger does nothing, eat crap every day, no babies for you.

Dogs are kinda annoying...

Remi Level 7 Sep 23, 2018

Peers of mine would disagree with my stance on legalizing drugs. I am with an older crowd and some of them think I am crazy. A few of them are religious......Christian hypocrites.

@DaPineappleDude Things don’t always happen the way I would like them to but I would like to know that a person who is an addict will be able to get clean needles and regulated drugs....maybe from a pharmacy. I would like to see drug dealers put out of business. I would like to know that there will be fewer killings that are drug related. You may call me a dreamer.....

On this forum, informing people that gender traits and gender identity are on a spectrum.

Trolls flood out of the woodwork, screaming that men and women are the same and that it isn't true that there's a spectrum because they are women (or men) and they don't have those issues.

I just block them.

Pop music.

(perhaps not in these pages but in my part of the world)

There is no credible evidence to suggest a supernatural sky daddy exists.

That having children is selfish

That sprouts are revolting 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:184747
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.