Agnostic.com

7 1

LINK GOP woman on Kavanaugh allegations: 'What boy hasn’t done this in high school?' | TheHill

Okay, everyone here who used to be a boy. did you do this? it has been asked, rhetorically, what boy hasn't attempted to rape a girl. come on, answer. if you're that boy who hasn't attempted to rape a girl, speak out. prove that idiot wrong.

g

genessa 8 Sep 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jeebus Freking Keerist in a handbasket! I just love me women-hating women!

ain't brainwashing wunnnnerful? it's like that meme of the sheep looking at the poster of the wolf running for office. the poster says "i will eat you" and the sheep approvingly say "he tells it like it is!" these women, ugh, they're SO brainwashed.

g

I feel sorry for this woman if she thinks this kind of thing (attempted rape) is "normal" behavior.

i feel sorrier for the world that she is in it and like that.

g

I have said it before... we really need a "WTF" emoji for some posts.

These women were horrifying. Especially scary if they are raising children. Their family values clearly don't value the victims of sexual harassment/abuse. I shudder to think if their daughter came home to report the same thing.

I heard those interviews. Horrifying that women would feel this way.

I never heard of rape in my high school. A lot of us boys did dream about sex though, and we shared to names of those we wanted to have it with.

dreaming is natural. attacking is different.

g

I can name quite a few guys who didn't try to rape me in high school. And some that did attempt but backed down when I said no. And some that succeeded in their attempt. If you think any of them would admit to any of it publically now, you are smoking some fine weed there.

i wish i was smoking some fine weed and i still wouldn't think that!

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:185060
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.