Agnostic.com

4 0

Who here attends Sunday Assembly events?

I'm in San Diego and don't know anyone who goes. Anyone want to meet up at one?
For those of you who don't live in my city, have you gone to one before? Whats your opinion?

[sundayassembly.com]
[sundayassemblysandiego.org]

letsbanpants 3 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do attend some Sunday assembly events. Football games and Basketball games! The last few years however have not been pleasant ones since the dolphins keep losing, and Lebron left the Heat to go back to Cleveland.

None nearby here on the MS Gulf Coast. I might try it every so often but I like having Sunday mornings free. Woohoo

I'd love to attend a service and perhaps get active, but the nearest one, last time I checked, was about 300 miles away.

As a child, I hated having to waste my time in church events on Sunday so much that I am averse to any organized events of any kind on Sunday.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.