Agnostic.com

32 4

What are your favorite websites?

What places on the web do you frequent the most? Agnostic is the obvious for me... but, I play around on youtube. Mostly silly stuff there. My local online library is probably the next most frequent site.

How about you?

silvereyes 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

this one

ScienceDaily
Agnostic.com ๐Ÿ˜‰
FantasticFiction
Merriam-Webster
IMDB

Iโ€™ve started absorbing crafting/making videos on YouTube.

Fantastic Fiction is getting so much better. Iโ€™ve been visiting for years. I wish more indie writers were on it, but with anyone being able to self publish, I imagine itโ€™s hard to regulate between a shitty writer and one worth reading. Lol.

Science Daily has so many different genres in one place! Great to keep up on things outside my focuses. @silvereyes

@silvereyes Got my Mom a kindle touch. She has always been a huge library person (was a librarian for twenty years), and still uses her bookmobile. ๐Ÿ™‚ Now we have her trying to find copies of books electronically that sheโ€™d have to wait a month for in que. itโ€™s taken a while, lots of questions, and confusion, but sheโ€™s slowly getting the hang of it. I think the biggest obstacle was having to use both the library webpage and the Overdrive page.

Eh, I use the app on my phone. Lol. iBooks or Kindle. I use Calipre for my laptop.

Do you have Calibre for the pc? I love that program. I wish they would make it possible to convert LIT files though. Arg. My entire collection of Anne McCaffrey is in LIT. I have many in hard copy, but have all in soft. ๐Ÿ˜‰@silvereyes

I frequent an MK website (missionary kids) to get my fix on wild foreign adventure stories and follow many other wildlife and birding Facebook pages. Since a friend gave me the link to this website I've almost stopped visiting other ones, however.

ColorfulAsylum.com - I love my blog.
Politicalwire.com - Gives me politics with no bs.(Kind of left leaning, even though the writer is a former staff of a liberal republican out east).
Zoho.com - Kind of a good alternative email.

Thanks, I have been trying different things with it lately. (I finally realized that I could just write all my blog posts for the month in one night instead of worrying about it later).

Imgur.com Mostly for a laugh. I think of it as Reddit lite.
Brainpickings.org Lots of food for thought here.
io9.gizmodo.com. For the sci-fi, fantasy, tech toy nerd.

I like Ancient origins. You can register and be ad free, and no cost.

Facebook, Agnostic, Pinterest (Mostly recipes) Trade me, which is New Zealand's Ebay. Very cool site. Youtube. Airline websites and airline comparison websites.

Sacha Level 7 Jan 27, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18623
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.