Agnostic.com

1 0

#Impeach-a-Palooza

Upon the impeachment, indictment or otherwise the resignation of Donald J. Trump, right-minded Americans all over the world will have good cause to celebrate. Americans made this mess through the combination of some bad choices and poor motivations - and some broken and outdated systems (the redistricting of the last 15 years, an outdated electoral college system, etc.) - and aided by some third party bad actors injecting maximum chaos into the system. But, by the gods, Americans WILL clean up their mess! When we throw this loathsome boob out on his ear, many will be proud that the American system took that important first step. How will you react or celebrate?

• 2 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
MrLink 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Interesting... Only two cared to vote. Both said they believed he would never be forced out - stuck with him until 2020. I choose to live in a universe where he will be thrown out in disgrace. I'm an optimist. So my rawkus party plans are still on! Who wants an invite?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18730
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.