Agnostic.com

11 13

Believing there is no God gives me more room for belief in family, people, love, truth, beauty, sex, Jell-o, and all the other things I can prove and that make this life the best life I will ever have.

Scorpio_gurl 6 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's a good, and logical way of thinking!

I feel ya sis SNAP YO I know the alleged gott gawds god are nada

I agree 100%. Following religion, any religion is a huge waste of time.

It also frees you up to believe in yourself. =]

Taking away the belief in a god allowed me to recognize it's on us, it's all on us. No escaping our own responsibility and our own rewards & miseries.

For some reason that makes me think of a 1965 album by Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass "Whipped Cream & Other Delights."

gearl Level 8 Jan 28, 2018

Toured with B. B. King. ...Taste Of Honey

Yes beautiful women,sex and jello- far better than a belief in a a supernatural diety.

When I left religion I thought there would be no faith in my life.
But I came to realize I had more faith in the people around me than I ever had. Honestly that feels more sacred than the church faith

Myah Level 6 Jan 27, 2018

Why the juxtaposition of jello and sex?

Not believing in God and understanding all the crap that we do because of belief has given me freedom, freedom from judgement, from conformity, and freedom from authoritarian bullshit.

That about sums it up really!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18811
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.