Agnostic.com

2 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree that it is about frigging time. A point to consider in American politics is that as long as women's clinics are known as "abortion clinics" a noticeable change will not be seen. These clinics take up on sex education where the parent and school left off and maybe never trod. They give young girls birth control meds and this has to be wrong coz the church said so. God wanted us to "be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth." A simple condom can prevent HIV but the church says not to use it. I have a Republican friend who tells me how many abortions some of "these women have had" when such info is not public information. Think. Do the math. Are pills cheaper than abortions? It must be hard for some of these men to even be married. Then we have the Evangelical who knows god is on his side when he killed "an abortion doctor." Nothing will change here until we get "god" out of American politics. That might be a long time away from now.

Exactly....couldn't agree with you more.

Long past time.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:188638
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.