Agnostic.com

4 1

I'm just thinking and meditate a lot

What is the meaning of effort?, What is the meaning of love?, What is the meaning of assistance?, What is the meaning of peace?, What is the meaning of science?, What is the meaning of anthropology?, What is the meaning of physics?, What Is the meaning of happiness?, What is the meaning of grief?, What is the meaning of life? Yes all life, If we die, we rot, and then it is over ... Everything has juice .. What is the juice of life?

belfo 6 Sep 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm pretty sure it's Mountain Dew.
I give meaning to my life by helping people. In a hundred years no one will know I existed so what, I'm going to make the best of my life just to piss off the haters!

all of those words can be found in a reasonable dictionary. without context, the questions themselves become meaningless.

effort is energy or work expended by a person to achieve a goal.
love is the bond emotion humans (and possibly other animals) feel toward each other.
assistance is any aid provided to an entity toward achieving a goal

etc.

pancakes

Plain or...? I favor pecans or sometimes choc. chips. I'm not a pancake purist.

But a good buttermilk one can stand alone. Maple syrup of course (and only the real stuff).

@RavenCT all depends on your point of view.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:189071
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.