Agnostic.com

6 0

Test showing sexual preferences

Where do I find the test that chooses different types of sexual attraction? I would like to take it.

sweetcharlotte 8 Sep 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In a 2013 survey where people were assured total anonymity, 84% of them admitted to at least a percentage of same-sex attraction.
When they tested women with sensors that measured pupil dilation (indicating sexual attraction), all women showed sexual attraction to both genders.

"As expected, heterosexual men showed strong pupillary responses to sexual videos of women, and little to men; heterosexual women, however, showed pupillary responses to both sexes. This result confirms previous research suggesting that women have a very different type of sexuality than men."

Link: [sciencedaily.com]

So apparently straight women are simply showing social conditioning in their sexual preferences.

I would agree (or maybe it's my preference) that one should be able to find both genders sexy - or at least be able to recognize it. If not, how would one be able to consider their own self sexy, or know how to make their self appealing to their partner or prospective partners? I think part of the beauty of intimate sexuality is not only finding your partner sexy, but yourself as well.

@sweetcharlotte I meant gender orientation preference social conditioning. For instance, when transgender people who are same-sex or hetero sex oriented transition to the opposite gender, they often keep the same gender orientation status, even though they are now dating the opposite of the gender they dated before.

For instance, many butch lesbians who realize they're actually transmale, and transition to male, then start daing males, keeping their "gay" labels.

@sweetcharlotte "Chatting up" means talking in a friendly manner to someone you've recently met, because you are sexually attracted to them. "TFB" means "Too f-cking bad,"

But why are you asking me that? I never used those terms here.

My penis shows me my preferences ! Good indicator !

@sweetcharlotte
Hello love, where on earth have you been ?

@sweetcharlotte
Now you are back, is he still around ?

@sweetcharlotte
Not involved anymore ?

I have no problems but I know people who have problems with sexual preferences. You guessed it. Most of them are religious.

@sweetcharlotte How does anyone learn about sex? I'm sorry my remarks hit you so hard, and I do not see my name on your pictures.

@sweetcharlotte I looked at your pics. I saw other names but did not see my own. I hope this is made clear to you now.

Why, are you confused?

@sweetcharlotte How about going back to school. Maybe that would help.

@sweetcharlotte I am fine and it is now morning. I did not get my education in Australia but went to school in Sweden. Surely you must know how you feel when it comes to your sexuality. What orientation you go towards, everything else is just rubbish and hype. That is nothing one learns in books or on google.

don't you know to whom you are attracted?

g

@sweetcharlotte then you don't need a test.

g

Experiences and interactions with others? Personal unfiltered responses to those interactions? How you see yourself and what you envision for yourself, in your most intimate fantasies? I don't know. Perhaps keeping yourself open to new experiences you will find the answers to your test?

I hear a lot of stories from couples and even triads who never realized the fullness of their sexuality until they just kinda fell into it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:190114
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.