Agnostic.com

69 5

Sex. And, then what?

Older movies always had people lighting up cigarettes after sex. Cigs are no longer the "cool" thing to do. What should the after sex activity be instead?

Help me make a new cliche. 😉

• 1 vote
  • 11 votes
  • 17 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 22 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 39 votes
silvereyes 8 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

69 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Usually We both fall asleep

I use to saute up some button mushrooms in a garlic, white wine and butter sauce...mmm

My honest take... the experience will determine next action. So if I liked the action... I am by nature not unwinded yet... so I will be looking for seconds. Maybe my wife became my wife because as BF/GF we used to go for records like how often in 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours. Then I told people of the accomplishments and they thought I was telling lies. She would tell me... "don't mind them, my girls think we are two abnormally sick people". She is working on possible husband number 3 so I still joke her... still looking for me ain't you? he, he, ha, he.

As others have said: snuggle in the post-coital after-glow and possibly recover for the next go. At least that's how I remember it.

I had to select smoke a blunt. Because why not?
The world would be a much better place if everyone would just step back and chill the fuck out.

It all depends upon the time of day as to what follows next. In the evening it might be followed by a glass of wine and more sex and then maybe a shower together. Lying in bed relaxed together before sleeping or maybe lying awake talking until one or both fall asleep.

Shower... wine/whiskey ... pizza/food.. wine/whiskey ... sleep... sex... water... sleep? something like that, mix it up a bit

Sacha Level 7 Jan 28, 2018

Drugs & rock 'n roll.

godef Level 7 Jan 28, 2018

More sex

I like to shower with her afterwards and touch her all over, this interlude helps me to recover and stimulate my imagination (amongst other things) so that the second and third sessions are just as satisfying as the first.

Prolactin saved thus moment for men....LOL

I'm downing a 2 L while she makes me a samidge the i eat said samidge then smoke a cig then round two then come the ....FATALITY ????

Is it too pragmatic to say water or juice? Replenish all those fluids....

snuggling, and then falling asleep

Drawing a blank has been so long. Would have to wing it . How about make up some elaborate story using your imaginations to create some fiction.

@JackPedigo After-play is fore-play that's merely time sensitive. Thanks for expanding my vocabulary. ????

First I need to find someone to participate in sexual relations with me and then I'll let you know...........(alas, poor pitiful me!)

The first encounter is for stretching and warming up. Snuggles is just foreplay for the second go which is always better than the first!

More sex!

Im usually unconscious

Waffles! Sex then, waffles. That's my final answer.

Duke Level 8 Jan 28, 2018

How about more sex?

E-cigs? Lol

Maybe the new trend will be when we see Brad Pitt laying next to Angelina Jolie after sex and he is sipping on an energy drink. Or whatever product placement the company is willing to pay for.

This opens up a whole new category about how corporations really don't give a crap about anything other than making money. They all know what their products do to people. Especially with the tobacco companies back in the day aiming their ads at kids.

Then, sweet nothing's and then Deep conversation. To get more off my chest than my balls.

Been so long I forgot.

Drink water? Hydration is important for round 2!

#Cuddles are great too ??

Rossi Level 4 Jan 29, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19013
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.