Agnostic.com

8 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He must’ve been watching the exorcist, fell in the shower is not anymore believable than religion as a “hole”...

DUDE! You're doing it WRONG... I don't think that's what Jesus meant when he said he wanted to be inside of you. It's a metaphor...

LOL... I just had to read it just to find it if he put it there, or someone else put it there for him... He claims he slipped in th shower, and that is how a 10 inch crucifix got stuck into his butt.... So, I guess he put it there himself.

Like anybody really ever buys that excuse...

I thought they were supposed to invite Jesus in to their "Hearts"
Maybe he just took a wrong turn.

Many years ago when I was moonlighting in the ER a big ol redneck claimed he “fell” on a screwdriver while he was fixing his tractor or something. The dumbass perforated his rectum and required major surgery. I guess people hang out in thier garages naked.

Ouch!!!

World News Daily is an actual fake news website; according to Snopes they are behind a lot of hoaxes. I would want to see this from another more reputable source before believing it. Although it's hard to imagine something like it hasn't happened somewhere, somewhen.

He slipped and fell.

@DaphneDarling It was a one in a million shot Doc!

The "off" wacko should whack off with something safer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:191080
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.