Agnostic.com

5 4

Do you have a fantasy?

I have an odd fantasy. I want to be in a pit full of snakes while they slither all over me. Yes, I am crazy lol

Cosmicowl_73 7 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Where everything is on fire except me watching my haters on rusted Machete Shish kabob with limbs and organs I'll play kick the Pandora's Box...or casket wrap barb wire on cadavers in pine trees. if u wanna know Sexual fantasy u WON'T want to know I'll get your engine started....vroom zoom come and get me. three words polish bike ride. like your belly button while playing with your nipples then slide my tongue in The Promise Land. either wear your hair around my neck as a necklace or your panties for a week

@Cosmicowl_73 its not ur fault. I gave u 2 fantasies so I covered all areas. how do rate me 10 being the best at least I know I how to make u laugh and smile

@Cosmicowl_73 I love ya yours insane

The only downside is that many snake species crap themselves as a defensive reflex. And nothing smells like a mouse that's been fermenting in digestive juices for a week.

@Cosmicowl_73 had a fling with a lass who kept a diamond python called Gheist. You had to handle him gently and calmly when he didn't know you because of the risk of biting/crapping, but he felt amazing. And when he'd freshly shed, my goodness he was gorgeous. Iridescent black with fluorescent yellow/green diamond patterning down his back.

I have to say, snakes feel great. So smooth, that weird muscularity/flexibility and neutral body temperature is alien in a not unpleasant way.

I do. That people will respect one another, pure fantasy!?‍♀️

Yes. I think you are diagnosable. 🙂

Mine is much tamer and arguably non-sexual. In my olden days I want to own an used bookstore and sit around piles of books with my love, sipping teas and possibly smoking cigars.

Please don't smoke the cigars around the old books. It is very bad for them! I lived your fantasy (apart from the cigars) and it was great, but sadly my husband's poor health meant I had to give it up and relocate.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:192289
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.