Agnostic.com

4 0

What makes you feel most alive?

What activities? What states? Me - calculated and controlled physical risk. Pushing my personal intellectual envelope. A dive into the unknown - physical, cultural, social, etc. Planning something difficult and then executing. Experiencing something truly authentic.

EricTX 5 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hiking and biking out in nature, I do that where I live. I have also done it at 10 of our National Parks.

'nuff said?

breathing. no, i'm not joking; i have asthma.

g

Out in nature, looking through my Canon EOS 7d birding camera and zoom lens at a bird species I don't recognize.

Pic: an Asian red-eyed bulbul, glimpsed in jungle south of Songkhla, Thailand. I'd never seen one before, and haven't seen one since.

Fantastic pursuit in a very special part of the world. I ❤️ SE Asia but especially Thailand

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:192331
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.