Agnostic.com

11 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Haha I didnt know there was a difference lol

And we have dipped int the satire fake news websites. How about something from the Duffleblog for us military guys?

If he does not live in a conservative islamic society, or in a militant atheist communist regime; he's probably just a massive jerk.

He's an over zealous control freak asshole wanting justification to his remarks and acceptance because he's exceptionally motivated by Jesus. What an asshole... no empathy from me.

Maybe it's because he's just your run-of-the-mill douchebag?

Funny. Very Onion like.

There again he may be one amongst many personality disorder affected people or to borrow an old statement /question :
"T'hole worlds gone mad except fer me an' thee an' I'm not too sure about thee!"
🙂

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

Wait.

This must a spoof website. I've never heard of alt-rights being self-aware enough to wonder if they are jerks or not.

Why can't he be both?

A low, guttural groan emanates from the shadows and the sharp smack of a forehead slap immediately follows.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19444
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.