Agnostic.com

13 5

News Junkies?

Is anyone on here a news junkie like I am? Can you believe McCabe is gone? Are they going to release the Nunes Memo?? I think politics is like a high stakes soap opera!

Norie 5 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm addicted to msnbc

Yeah, its fun to see the Dems going down!

gater Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

I used to watch a lot more news. Now, it's just kind of, "OK, what did shit-for-brains do today?" We know by now who and what these people are, it just doesn't seem productive for me to overdose on this nonsense on a daily basis. We just need to focus on getting these sleazy bastards out of office ASAP.

Yes I am. I think we are smelling a massive Febreze dusting as all the Trumpublican Trumpanses rally around the Trumpster because something is rotten in there and they all know it. Just released moments ago is a visualization of Trumpublican plans for American to be revealed in the State of the Uniom directive Tuesday night.

jeffy Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

Yeah I don’t think it was Wrays idea. I think the WH just made it untenable for McCabe and I heard he had enough vacation time to get his pension. He prob said screw this...I’m not making enough money for this! I just can’t believe trump can get away with all of this and the republicans are letting him. Oh and I also did not know 60 people went to jail for Watergate! Is there something wrong with me that I’d rather have Pres Pence than trump??

Norie Level 5 Jan 29, 2018

Ummm...yes. Pence is a slithering theocrat, mean to the core and much craftier than Drumpf.

Aaaaaahhhhh! It's driving me crazy!! Every damn day it's something new. :-/

I am, and I was never into news and politics until Trump announces he was running.

gater Level 7 Jan 29, 2018

Here is a prediction: It seems entirely reasonable that McCabe leaving like this is a DOJ/Mueller honey pot sting and McCabe is the honey pot. It would not surprise me at all if it turns out that there is video, audio, witnesses, fingerprints, and a trail of evidence from Trump down to DOJ. This could be the deal that closes the prison door on a hundred or more Republican politicians and hangers-on. Lets not forget, Watergate sent 60+ people to prison.

Unfortunately Christmas was over month ago. Definetly on my wish list as well though

I didn't know Watergate sent that many people to prison. I guess, like then, this Whitehouse investigation will also exclude prison time for the top dog. No offense to dogs, just a saying.

I very much hope that Pence will go down with the sinking ship so he can't pardon Trump as Ford did Nixon. Also, I'm really dreading a Pence theocracy.

Did not know 60+ people went to jail! Just remember the big ones that are rich now.

Did not know 60+ people went to jail! Just remember the big ones that are rich now.

@Rudy1962 you be right. I looked for something to back me up and what I found was that 48 went to prison. Not 60+. I was clearly wrong.

@Dick_Martin Pretty darn close!

The Dems are the ones going to jail!

Yes. Agree with your "high-stakes soap opera" comment. There's so much drama in politics.

One thing though: I follow AUS politics (as I do with US politics) but I'm not as active in discussing/debating AUS politics as I am with discussing/debating US politics. AUS politics is too close to home. Too many risks in offending friends and family.

All that matters to me is that Meuller makes the case against Trump!

I'm old enough to remember Watergate. This is SO much worse.

I remember Watergste too although I was quite young of course!

I am.....or was? I watch MSNBC and Twitter mostly -- that is, until I found this site. Going to watch Rachel Maddow now to catch up and find out what the hell is going on with McCabe! (I seriously didn't think he would leave. And, at this point, without peeking at my phone, I don't know if he was fired, or resigned.)

Spoiler alert . . . Both.

Christopher Wray will get his. Just watch.

I am thinking Wray may, in the end, be the guy who rounds up all the bad guys for Mueller to brand and neuter.

@Dick_Martin hope so. Not convinced. He's a backstabber.

@Dick_Martin I’m thinking maybe so too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19457
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.