Agnostic.com

20 15

Just thanking y'all from the core of my heart: I haven't read a single "omg" since arriving 10 days ago 🙂

#Omg
walklightly 8 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

OMG! thank you everyone - we only collected 19 OMGs plus 1 OMFG, & 1 --- -.-. --. sorry, i didn't get to count the mutations - fuck that!

I posted a post that included a reference to the holy grail , but they were not being religious about ,, but i still see it & cringe .

Dougy Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

i think you can make it anonymous 🙂

WTF? IMHO OMG is just great! SMH because IDK. LOL 😉

😀 😀 😀

I would suggest that you haven't heard anything since you arrived on this site. Well, except for some of the videos that get posted here and there. Maybe the clacking of your own keyboard. At least, that has been my experience.

Will 'fuck me running with a chainsaw' work for you, instead of OMFG? I use them interchangeably.

😀 just beautiful! 😀 😀 😀

Welcome! I love this site. We all just flooded the thread with OMGs. Sorry @walklightly, we're a bunch of jerks. Lol

omg! this is rad! i love it 😉

Welcome to a part of the world that has its realty in being human before that dies out...I write OMG, when I can't think of an expression to write my hightend passion over something. But, I rarely say 'oh my god' and never say o-m-g in just letters!

😀

I say omg because to me it means" I can't believe this shit!"

omg really Jesus fucking christ and holy shit lol

Welcome.

thank you.

i propose the usage of EMG. Eh my god.

welcome

thanks 🙂

Well alrighty... I've been here for awhile. Welcome to our forum...

thank you, BucketlistBob 🙂

dah dah dah, dah dit dah dit, dah dah dit. If you can't read IMCO you can't read my omg.

what's IMCO? investment management corporation of ontario? 😀

@walklightly International Morse COde... the art of the dits and dahs. I learned in the Navy as last and most rudimentary mean of communication. No longer copied or used at sea. Every vessel has one Radioman with the skill.... So if we abandon ship... My assignment was in the Captain Gig... (best lifeboat in the ship of course). And with a radio nicknamed "Gibson Girl" called like that because you put it between your legs and crank it. Learned in 1981, never forgotten.

@ScienceBiker I have to laugh... but that is one of the first lessons in school. "Do not call it dot or dash or treat it like it". And it was before computers. We used manual typewriters... except the marines that used paper and pencil but that slow them down. After certain speed you no longer count dits and dats... your brain will take over with the first and last character and measure what's in between. It was weird... you have to hear the silence. We only knew that we could be trained to operate the damn thing despite our brains telling you Fuck This. You have to pass an aptitude test to be selected. But the brainwash worked and I still read signs and name tags for fun just as we did it on 1981 during our training. Closest to jedi training I ever been. We don't know how our brains could take over and copy the damn messages on those tapes. But we did.

I recognized it as Morse's Code , but I can't translate it .

@Douglas --- = O, -.-. = M, --. = G.

@GipsyOfNewSpain, brilliant! i love it 🙂

@walklightly Just for you.

I'm trying to make OMHCOC a thing...oh my holy cows on crosses...cross denominational if you will...no?

yes 😀

OMG! RLY?

Sam same penance as the Jedi above! Hehehe

😀

Not many, like, occurrences of , like, of the ubiquitous "LIKE" filler either. Love it.

like what like? 😀

LOL I say it all the time. It's just a figure of speech like wtf 🙂 and xtian zealots really don't like it.
/sacrilegious bird 😀

Welcome @walklightly. I hope that means you've had a pleasant experience thus far..."oh my goodness" (omg), isn't that wonderful ..lol

too like omg like wonderfully pleasant 🙂

It's here. I've used it. 😛

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19552
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.