Agnostic.com

7 3

Multiple partners?

I'm seeing a lot of people talking like it's ok to have 2 or 3 lovers. Is this for real? Just asking....

By BucketlistBob8
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm monogamous. I can only handle one woman at a time.

balou Level 8 Jan 31, 2018

I have mine one at a time.

It's all OK until you get caught. smile009.gif

Srijith Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

Sounds good,but the problem with 3 lovers would cause me a big headache with the 3 women the cost of living would be higher and the probable nagging would drive me to drink,one wife is enough for me.too old to chanhe lol.

PeterJohn Level 6 Jan 30, 2018

Thanks Peter John.... my sentiments too.

So far I've only been in one on one relationships, I might be open to more if the situation was right with the right people.

Paul628 Level 8 Jan 30, 2018

It's tough just keeping track of one dick let alone 3 or 5. Think I will pass on that idea. Plus with all the diseases out there.. no thanks..

Lol... ok.

Not for me. Not only is it dangerous from a health standpoint, but it's a bit juvenile.

Kojaksmom Level 8 Jan 30, 2018

I totally agree with you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:19641'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!