Agnostic.com

52 5

Who is your favorite villain?

I've been thinking about what makes a really compelling villain. Who are some of your favorite villains? What makes them awesome?

silvereyes 8 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

52 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And Randall Flagg. And Pennywise. And Baron Vladimir Harkonnen. And Ursula the Sea Witch. And Pinhead.

Well that's easy: Maleficent!! And not the new Angelina Jolie one. Good old evil to the core Mally. Love her.

I'd have to say Yahweh is my favorite villain. There are countless interpretations of him while most people interpreting him are describing a tyrannical psychopath as if he were the kindest and most wonderful person ever. Yahweh is basically the villain that won. He's Saruman with way more material and the hobbits failed stopping him.

I would say the humble narrator in The Clockwork Orange.

I like female villains that smile and bat their eyes before plunging the dagger between his ribs, not the obvious ones like Cruella Deville from "101 Dalmatians" or the wicked witch in "Alice in Wonderland." More like the Mata Hari type who lures them in with her sexuality before twisting them around her little finger. Their cunning and deviousness make them compelling.

Danger 5's Hitler

The Perfect Heil Hitler
2 parts dark rum
Crushed ginger
Fill with orange soda

cava Level 7 Jan 31, 2018

Jack Torrance (The Shining) was very creepy!

Donald Trump and his sidekicks Pence, McConnell, and Ryan. They represent the epitome of evil.

One of my favorite Twitter handles is someone named "AynRandPaulRyan".

Negan from The Walking Dead! Delightfully diabolical and easy on the eyes

Steven Miller the Joseph Gobbles clone. Not because he's my favorite, but because he is the worst.

jeffy Level 7 Jan 31, 2018

Yosemite Sam. Bugs' best foil.
Lee Marvin's character in the Cowboys. He shoots the Duke in the back!
Richard Nixon. So complicated.
Lee Harvey Oswald. One mixed up mother goose.
Mr Potter from It's a Wonderful Life. Lionel Barrymore at his cruelest.
Aku! from Samurai Jack.

Kevin Spacey's character in Seven.

How about Kevin Spacey, just the man himself?

Darth Vader.

Wicked Witch from Wizard of Oz . Y'all know...The one with Judy Garland. Yea that witch. Take your pick of East or West.

The Brain.

V from V for Vendetta.

If you want an overabundance of amazing villains watch 'Gotham'. Batman always had the best villains.

Dark Vader

Snydley Whiplash.

most of the villains from supernatural, even Lucifer is cool

Lately my favorite villains are the Minions.

Joker (The Dark Knight)
Loki (Avengers)
Gul Dukat (Star Trek Deep Space Nine)
Captain Gabriel Lorca (Star Trek Discovery)

Gohan Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

Gul Dukat was... insidious. Haven't watched Star Trek: Discovery yet, so no spoilers, please.

terminator

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19730
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.