Agnostic.com

12 2

What's your phobia?

Most here aren't the superstitious sort, even so- most people have something they fear. What's your phobia?

silvereyes 8 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm a bit like HeathenFarmer, I doubt that I have any phobias, plenty of well founded rears that respect for which keep me alive, but no phobias.

Little people and clowns no logic no trauma just irrational fear.

There are healthy fears and phobias. I have a few healthy fears that exist because I recognize the danger of something such as bulls and bears but, I don't have phobias at least none I know of.
As a risk taker any fears I had, I had to overcome and did.

I had no fears till I was 21 and fell out of a second story widow onto concrete smashing 15 bones. Since then i’ve Been more wary about heights, frozen a couple of times while trying to test my fear and I definitely loath roller-coasters. This getting old thing sucks. I want to be Benjamin Button.

What does that have to do with agnosticism!

Fat people falling on me, dog shit under autumn leaves (it always catches me out)..... Nothing bothers me to be honest, I just live each day as it comes what will be will be !

More than I'd like. Lots of insects like spiders, bees, wasps, hornets.Snakes, drowning and small spaces freak me out too. There are probably more.

SamL Level 7 Oct 22, 2017

death, not a fan of death, I know we are all going to die but I kind of like being alive right now, especially since I have 4 cats, I worry that I will die before them and they will have no one to look after them the way I do, they are loved and spoiled.

I feel that way about my dog.

Or, they may just eat your decomposing corpus.

Heights! I even get a sick feeling when i see people on TV climbing high places or videos of those people on glass bridges. There are people who fall down and have to be dragged away. That would be me.

There is nothing to fear about heights or even falling, what should concern you is the sudden stop at the bottom.

I have a fear of religious fanaticds taking control of the government.

A little known and little publicized fact is that Adolf Hitler considered himself to be a good catholic right up to the end.

Trump also seems to think of himself as a good christian....

I think its happening right now though.

Please look at this link. You are very correct.

Ophidiophobia or the fear of snakes.

Not a snake fanatic, but I like them and have no fear.

Arachnophobia and claustrophobia

I have handled tarantulas, but I do not like fast moving spiders or them crawling on me. But I am fascinated by watching them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1975
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.