Agnostic.com

8 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

BenGazi!

The naiveté of these people is scary. Once in a while they need to ask themselves what would they do if the shoe were on the other foot. Oh I forgot, critical thinking is the work of the devil.

As a tax accountant, I would be very interested to see exactly how and what he and his family did regarding their personal taxes. It is not fair that everyone in the USA lives in fear of the IRS and most comply by paying their share of the burden...he and his family should as well. That is the only aspect I am really interested in seeing investigated.

Buwahahahaaaaaaaa!

Dream on you pos.

There’s nothing to investigate so what in the hell are you talking about?

Because Manafort, Cohen, and etc....innocent yet pleading guilty, 12 indictments on Russians., etc...even fender-benders take up to 5 years to work thru the courts!
Welcome back from Pluto, BTW.

Isn't this a pure corruption of the very nature of checks and balances? And they're being very public about it. To me, this kind of behavior justifies expulsion from Congress.

If the Dems take congress I hope the shit hits the fan for Trump and the Repubs. What goes around comes around ........

The dem’s shot themselves in the foot with their hissy fit over Kavanaugh’s appointment to the Supreme Court. The republicans will pick up seats in the senate and will likely retain the house.

@Trajan61 Just more wishful thinking from Repubs..................

@Dhiltong Wait and see.

@Trajan61 Yes, we will election night will be interesting indeed. It's easy to see how peoples political leanings influence how they see things. What the Dems did with Kavanaugh was just politics as usual. But on the other hand the Repubs 'How dare you question the integrity of our guy' now that was the hissy fit!!

@Dhiltong I’m afraid you have it turned around as the democrats are the ones disrupting things lately.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:198632
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.