Agnostic.com

14 1

Is anyone else on this site asexual?

Please say yes 😟

Madisonalexandra 2 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What does "asexual" mean?

Yes but not out of choice, just can't get any action

My sex drive is on the low side and I've wondered if I might be somewhere on the spectrum.

Only when I have to be. 🙂

marga Level 7 Jan 31, 2018

Have you always been that way or did someone hurt you that bad, or maybe molested you as a young girl, or was it rape? I know it's none of my business, but I would hate to see this happen to anyone. I mean asexuality, is a very drastic lifestyle, at the end of the day it is your decision alone. I would think about it some more, maybe get some advice from a professional. Or if you would like , I would be glad to talk to you and discuss the issues. I don't judge, or make judgement's when it concerns other people's lifestyle.

Yes. I labeled myself asexual long before I knew anyone else felt that way.

I heard about this on 'HOUSE MD'. House hears about a patient who is Asexual, and bets his friend Wilson that he finds a medical reason why this person is Asexual. He wins the bet of course. Have you spoken to a doctor about this, and what did they say?

I love House!

I don't understand the concept well enough to answer for certain, but I've never had much of a sex drive. When I end up in a relationship I tend to make up for lost time so to speak. I'm rarely in a relationship though.

I don't understand the concept well enough to answer for certain, but I've never had much of a sex drive. When I end up in a relationship I tend to make up for lost time so to speak. I'm rarely in a relationship though.

My sex drive evaporated. I don't miss it.

I miss the happy hormone - estrogen. lol

[webmd.com]

Sex, even self-inflicted sex, is important to good health (prostate health especially) and longer life. So I have sex as often as possible. And it's good clean fun.

I firmly and strongly agree with this.

its mine and I can wash it as quickly as I want.

Well, I am not but for all practical purposes I might as well be.

LOL!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19969
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.