Agnostic.com

16 2

What kind of bad manners does your pet have?

My cat won't leave me alone every time I eat in front of him. He also plays in his water dish and then goes in his litter box and get litter stuck all over his paws. I am constantly having to give him a bath. What funny, annoying, rude things do your pets do?

Smackme 5 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rusty🐶- goes in the litter box and eats the Cat Do Do
Bites you when you leave the house
cowardly

Leon(cat) -Pukes every morning
torments the other dogs

Zoey🐶 - no bad manners

Brody🐶- loses his mind when in proximity to a squirrel

@Corvus The kitty litter box is actually the buffet table for some dogs. Had one like that then wanted to kiss me!

My cat likes to grab and stash me and my roommate's dirty (and occasionally clean) laundry in his catbox for safekeeping. I think he's just spiteful because he never gets a sweater for Xmas...

Vinci, bark in peace... used to sneeze at you when mad at you.

Missy Girl is food OBSESSED! Loves avocado, ketchup, margerine, salad dressing (even ones with vinegar in it), all meats, etc. Sometimes she has to be shut up in the bedroom just so you can eat in peace. She also is constantly underfoot and likes to run up walls to balance on top of doors. Romeo is the sweetest cat ever. Looks up at you with affection (at least that's what I see) and will meow silently. Yes he looks at you and opens his mouth without making a sound. #1 is Romeo riding the exercise bike with the ex and #2 is Missy mischievous.

Farting but they can't help that.

During my lunchbreak at work, I eat my lunch in my jeep. My Maggie (appears to be a Border Collie x German Shorthair Pointer) sits behind me. Every once in a while, she puts her paw on my shoulder and whines. She gets way more people food than she probably should.

My standard poodle stands up and leans on you to beg for food at the table. Sometimes she does that to guests. She is j-u-s-t tall enough to surf tables and counters, and will happily steal unguarded food. I can't break her from stealing food, because the risk-reward equation always results in a pay off.

She will hit you with her paw until she gets attention. The last poodle did that too, but was much better behaved around food.

My son and I learned the hard way to keep a watch on our food. When I first got Delila we ordered pizza. I put the pizza on the counter to get drinks, and when I turned around Delila was pulling one off the table.

I have two cats, Xena is almost 2, Zelda is about 7 months. The I've had Xena almost a year and Zelda for about 3 weeks. They're still working things out between them. They both are on the counters and tables far more often than I'd like. The baby likes to carry pencils around and play with them. They both knock stuff over and off tables. Zelda is much more "in your face" than Xena, but both of them like to be wherever I am. They both love little balls of paper. I wad up receipts and toss them, and they play for hours. They have also distributed my earring pretty much throughout my house. I may never be able to pair all of them back up. If I wore them more often I'd probably mind it, but it was probably time to cull them out anyway. The worst thing is Zelda playing with hanging things. My cuckoo clock gets stopped every day, the shower curtain rod has been moved, and pull cords for blinds have been attacked. What was I thinking getting a kitten, but I love my little tornado.

Xena

Zelda, she's hard to get pictures of, keeps freaking moving! 🙂

@orange_girl Thank you! I wanted unusual and powerful.

Aren't they wonderful? And you must be glad they stopped that awful cuckoo clock (I would be).

@Coffeo I love my cuckoo! I usually don't hear it unless it is running slow or fast. I used to have two cuckoo clocks and a Grandfather clock from the Black forest. The oldest has the GF Clock, though it needs work. The youngest has the other cuckoo, it needs work and her husband wanted to tinker with it. All my clocks came from Germany.

Big fat lap dog

My Delila like to play catch but never returns the ball. I have to chase her to get it back.

Both of our dogs will burp in your face. The little shits.

My dog farts, in my room, a lot. Our Kat is so pushy, she hates closed doors and will scratch and bang at them, open the door, she goes looking for another closed door. She also demands attention when I am on the computer. Sits on keyboard and sticks her face in mine.

That's what cats are supposed to do!

My bird calls all women "bitch" he picked it up from game of thrones. He also likes to ask "is daddy a good bird?" Then answers with a resounding "NO!" That's his way of asking for a treat. He's a dick. Lol

What kind of bird do you have?

Fischers lovebird, he's a rare one. Most can't talk

We have a relatively new rescue dog that is 11 years old and has arthritis to the point that it is a significant effort for him to go outside for his duty. He wants to be a good boy but especially when it's cold outside, life is difficult for him.
The way we look at it, this is one of those things we all go through -- our turns will come. Lol.

You are incredibly special to adopt a senior dog. Especially one with age issues. If I believed in blessings, I'd be throwing some at you. I have tremendous respect for what you're doing. That is one lucky pup. Good on ya!

None. She is perfect in every way.

So...sounds like your cat has you trained. Does he cover his poop with kitty litter or leave it exposed. Don't know if it's true, but uncovered litter indicates that he feels that he is the boss. heh heh

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19994
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.