Agnostic.com

7 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wasn't there, didn't watch the rally either so I don't know what was said and/or in which order. On the other hand, I've read the article posted by the link. The Washington post is getting really desperate now and they just love to spin things in a certain way, to bend the narrative borderline to present their case without telling "lies" but do they? They cannot find anything positive anywhere . Last but not least, what happened to their journalist (if he really has been dismembered) it's horrible but how exactly it is US duty to react to a specific random issue that has happened in a foreign country and on top of that the comparison of "he may have brought that pastor but what about our guy?". There is just no pleasing with the Washington post period.

lol

This mf-er is going to get himself killed. Just... horrible.

Heard his mishmash of words-the man is so fu-cking stupid. He really is a moron.

Gees. I need a new word other than "appalled".

My sister said to me just last night "You're voting right?". Yes! Yes I am.

No words are strong enough.

Honor them with lynchings.

Bullfeathers!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:200469
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.