Agnostic.com

29 5

Getting ready for the super bowl game?

I wasn't going to watch it but I changed my mind...
I got invited buy my son... I really want to see half time with Justin Timberlake... that last video he made was as awesome.

BucketlistBob 8 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Other than acquiring alcohol and snacks, what does one do to get ready for the Super Bowl?

Getting your food and drinks ready. Setting up the surround sound. My son has his set up nicely done. He has a big TV on the wall inside his shop that adjoins his house. Big surround sound . Charcoal grill. Refrigerator. Big chairs. Pretty nice but the guys are to loud for me. I have my big sceen TV and surround sound too. Going to smoke some meat today so it will be cooked and ready.

I'm pretty sure the New England Patriots will win. They usually find a way to win at the end.

I agree

I won't be watching, too many other things to do that I would enjoy far more. I've deliberately watched exactly once in 2009, and that was soooo freaking boring, just another damn football game, and the commercials were not special that year.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20099
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.