Agnostic.com

59 1

Why are you here

L will like to know the reason why you are here and how long you have been here and what exactly you looking for?

maxwell7711 4 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I took the blue pill.. or was it the red??? I’m blonde, can’t remember shit!!!

I am here because my parents were in love. I've been here for 58 years and like everyone else, I'm looking for happiness!

I'm Maxwell 31 years old single looking for a serious Relationship hope to hear from you.

@maxwell7711

This information can be found on people's profiles:
--date they joined
--if they are here to find a relationship or just here for community
--what specifically they seek (if they took the time to fill out their bio)

For the community of like minded people. It’s a fun site. I really enjoy it.

I like insulting the intelligence of people from around the globe.

To get away from the religiousity of real life and worship at the heathen meme alter. The people here feel like family and I love you all, mostly.

To interact with other atheists like me in various topics . Learning. Offering whatever I know as well in topics that I am familiar with or comftable to share about it .
Often for good laughs , some people on this community are hilarious and brilliant.
Welcome to the site , I hope u enjoy 😃

You are the new guy, Why not tell us why you are here. 🙂

He's Maxwell 31 years old single looking for a serious Relationship hope to hear from you. lol

I'm guessing I'm here because the condom broke, lol

Because my parents had intercourse and apparently to piss off every living Republican on the planet.

Why are you there? ?

I've been here for ... just about a year maybe??
I came for community - I had no idea it was being billed as an dating site when I stumbled onto the site.
I was looking for a place to chat and share ideas without having to deal with "sending prayers" and the like.
Lately - I mostly check out the Memes. 😀

I just signed up for this site about two weeks ago (too lazy to check), and I'm here to have some connections with non-religious people. I signed up looking for a dating site that would keep me away from the people who insist "faith first", or anything else to that effect, and I found a site that gave me topics that I NEVER get to talk about in my current environment.

Im here because Im scarcely anywhere else except here. Ive been here for 32 years and 4 days. Im usually lookin for something delicious and/or a little green bag. Other times Im just looking for my keys and lighter. Sometimes I look for someone nice to share delicious and/or green things with, but my optimism has waned dramatically. If you mean this site, same answers except since April.

Tired of religious Bullshit on facebook

I saw an ad on facebook and thought to check it out. I'm tired of the dating apps and websites. All the men are grabby and gross. I'm looking for a refined person who is a gentleman.

@Stepmomofdragons isn't it true? I wish there was someplace we could go where people are nice. Does that place even exist?

@nixjoiner there are some really nice people here. You have to have Master skills to start them out! Don't give up.

@nixjoiner If you watch much news, it looks to me, that most people hate somebody or something. It's like we have an ideology war. If you don't believe the way I do then I hate you. How did this get started? I dunno

l am gentle man that is looking for a good woman to settle down with but l will like to get to know the person here and see what we have in common

@SukiSue I tried to talk to someone and was accused of cheating I just wanted to chat. Nothing about meeting in person or hooking up just some chatting and talking about stuff.

@benhmiller I think significant others are afraid of the emotional attachment that can form just from chatting. Good relationships need a lot of trust.

I've been here since a little past the first week of October of this year. My friend and fellow Atheist, Mark Ramsey of The Black Sheep has a Facebook group that I proudly am a member of. (Tell him Pepper sent me.). In that group, an Atheist friend told us about this site.

I'm here for mutual friendship..., and if it happens, a relationship. I'm in no big hurry, however.

Looking thing to hang out with folks that aren't as "Christian" as most of the people where I live

@maxwell7711 -- More importantly, why are you here? Precious little information in your bio and the answers to the bio questions makes one wonder why you are here, so speak up. Don't be bashful.

I think he is really a Nigerian prince! ?

@SukiSue -- Probably just Nigerian without the prince part.

I got on here to see if I could beat the odds and meet someone special. It didn’t take long to see the true power of the site was the questions posed by likeminded people. Now I don’t even think of this as a dating site. It helped me drop Facebook too.

It helped me drop Facebook too! My stress level has gone way down. ?

I wasn't doing much at the time I signed up. Apparently I have anger issues with christian jesus cult members. Hope to meet intelligent people to maybe find out why that is and discover if that is a bigger problem then I think it is.

I'd like to know why I'm here, too. I've been here a while. I'm looking for a way to stay comfortable without having to work, and/or eat without getting fat(ter). Either is fine, but I'd love to find both.

contact me via email and we will talk more better

@maxwell7711 you know how to eat as much as you want without getting fat? That should not be secret! Spill the beans!

@Minta79 give him $1,000 and he will give you a diet that will make you beautiful! Hahaha!

@SukiSue I am insulted and near the thought of killing my self ! Prince does not want to email , contact , and nothing the hell to do w me ! Wtf , this was the man of my dreams ! I am devestated . Devastated I am telling u ?
??????

That question seems rather existential for a dating app, no?
Why are we here
I post therefore I am

I joined in July 2018. I was primarily looking for a sense of community. Where I live is about as religious and conservative as it gets, and I often feel like a social and political outcast. So meeting other like-minded people was, and still is, very important to me.

As a bonus, I was hoping to meet a special someone who doesn't live too terribly far away with whom to maybe build a bond. It is so very difficult to find good, compatible companionship in my city.

All the other planets I passed had big signs stating, "NO HOOMINS!"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:201545
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.