Agnostic.com

6 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It was a monumentally inappropriate thing to to kill those beautiful animals for no purpose other than the act of killing the. I understand he killed the family of baboons with a cross bow which, somehow, makes it seem so much worse. The judgment of posting those photos by a state Fish and Game Commissioner is just about as bad as it gets. Can this guy read and write?

OCJoe Level 6 Oct 16, 2018

I saw the photos online..sickening.

not good enough. at least proper jail time, if not chopping off his trigger finger.

What a loser.

Good! He needed to resign.

I'm glad the asshole resigned. Why would I be proud of someone who killed animals like this? Why would anyone think they need pics or other trophies of animals they had killed? I see no special skill needed in order to do this, so I do not see the point.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:202098
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.