Agnostic.com

30 2

I just had a long, stupid day. What do you do to unwind and relax?

Nottheonlyone 7 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My day was bad too. I am listening to music. I'm off work for 2 days. I'll read the science magazine I bought, tomorrow.

Whiskey and perusing the web. I keep Scotch, Bourbon, Irish and Rye whiskey on hand and rotate the bottles.

I generally watch youtube videos (gifs with sound or markiplier [don't judge]). Sometimes I'll do kettlebell to de-stress. I want to get back into kickboxing. It's absolutely fantastic at getting rid of stress.

Am pretty close to a park, and go and take a hike, usually away from people. Do like to pick some irish tunes on my tenor banjo, works quite well for me.

First a GOOD CRY, might help! If i were there I would give you a hug, because it sounds lIke you need one today!!

Oh, it wasn't one of those days! But thanks! Hugs are awesome!

@Nottheonlyone well that's good to know...!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20264
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.