Agnostic.com

11 2

What’s the worst Wal-Mart service you’ve ever had?

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My story isnt so much a worse service, but poorly managed, ir seems many suffer from poorly staffed stores with cashiers on weekends, after all the Waltons need 20 billion more dollars in each of their accounts

I have worked at Walmart, so my worse experience has not been buying something. The worse customers I've had have actually been people who work there.

Yep! That sounds about right.

When I got proselytized by a cashier.

Wal-mart is the devil(yes, I jest about the "devil", but really Walmart SUCKS!)! I have boycotted Wally World, and haven't shopped there since 2003. I REFUSE to shop there when there are so many other choices. Fuck you, Walmart!

Can not complaint. I don't complaint much actually.

online ordering. The pickup points are tucked in at the back of the store. My order was only half completed because one item supposed to be on the shelf but nobody could find it. The part of the oder they did have came to the store in an open box so some the contents were missing. A supervisor finally found the other half of the order. The items were custom fit seat covers for my jeep. When I tried them on the seats they did not fit due to the way they were made, even they they were the right model, year and trim group. When I returned them I went back to the pickup point at the back of the store. They could not take them so I had to go the service desk at the front of the store. Because they were an online purchase they could not credit my original card with the return. instead, they gave me a gift card usable only at Walmart. That was my last Walmart online purchase. Never again. I'm back to Amazon now!

I had a prescription for eyeglasses filled at Walmart optical, and they fell apart while I was wearing them. Fortunately, the lens hit my shoe rather than the pavement so it didn't get damaged.

Haven't had one, as it is not a place that I go to. Try to shop where I think the employees are fairly compensated.

I do not like the Wal-mart business model, so rarely shop there. Went to a Wal-mart store today for the first time in 3 years.

300 people wanting to check out...two registers open. Every time I'm there.

Yep, that sounds about right!!! I don’t go often, but when I do, that’s the reality.

@EmeraldJewel

Funny you say that I was in a Walmart in a different state and I went up and down the aisles to find a clerk for assistance. Finally found someone who said they'd get someone to help us. Never showed up. Why I avoid Walmart even though the company I worked for was a cousin of Walmart.

I agree! I avoid that place as much as possible.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20424
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.