Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK Republicans will take on obamacare and entitlements if they win in midterms, mitch mcconnell says

They're going to kill off all the weak ones and work to death the healthy.

HippieChick58 9 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They will destroy social security and health insurance.

I'm not convinced they will screw with retirees' money, there are too many that voted for Trump, and still support him as of now. Screwing with their SS would be unforgivable, imho. Bottom line, though, we can't let them remain in control.

Mitch 'Turtleneck' McConnell wants both parties to screw with Medicare, SS and Medicaid so that voters cannot pinpoint their anger at just the Rethuglicans.

He admitted this just this week by saying it is only possible to 'tackle' this issue with help from the Dems... He claims having control of all branches of the federal government is preventing this from happening.

GTFOH with that nonsense! That lying POS doesn't want all the blame! The Rethuglicans are currently lying about being defenders of those with pre-existing conditions and other aspects of the ACA (campaigning that they are protecting people with the insurance while Turtleneck said this week if they retain control in the House and Senate they will take another shot at getting rid of the ACA).

Orange ? Clown voters may fall for this crap but better informed voters need to kick these criminals out next month!

@Dmej114 amen to that, brother.

If we lose midterms we may have mobs of Dems and non-Rethuglicans demonstrating non-stop. A revolution of sorts.

We need to change the narrative. We paid into these programs so we should get something back. They're a defined benefit plan. They want to cut these programs then fine, give me my damn money back. Also Social Security doesn't contribute a dime to the deficit even though the GOP keeps saying it does.

They have had 2 years with control of the house, senate and president. Why are they waiting?

I suspect the real reason is they don't have a plan, this is just a rally cry for their followers.

More non sense.... All I know is that my insurance premium went up by factor of 3 with Obama whatever you want to call it this days

But you could have saved money with Geico. If you believe Obama has responsibility for your insurance hike you really need to settle down with a book of history and reality. The reason your so called insurance rates age going up is because Trump cut all funding for the ACA and only pays for what he is forced to keep, The reason they are hiking is also due to the inclusion of pre existing conditions with elimination of the mandate. Insurance companies assert they cannot cover pre existing without everyone participating. I remember trump said he was going to fix it immediately but then again, when was the last or even first time he told the truth. NOw you get it,

@EMC2 That's funny... My insurance premium tripled in 2015 .... How exactly is this Trump's fault? I don't think it would be too difficult to prove who was in office in 2015. Now you get it?

@IamNobody You are getting screwed and need to consult with an insurance person. Now please go troll somewhere else. You are talented and speak well , try becoming a better person and understand reality. Most know that rates were going up 15% annually. 10.3% each year from from 1998 till 2008, It was predicted that under Obama it was going to be over 23%. Obama took immediate action and capped it at 7% increase spread over a decade, Now if you cried because you may not have kept your doctor , try me, a senior in Florida, not allowed medicare expansion. I have had numerous surgeries and my wife had cancer. we lost our insurance and with effort got covered by Obama, I am one who says the ACA saved my life. Now that is because I am willing to help all in my nation.

@IamNobody If someone told me it would cost me more money but I could help 20 million Americans, I would do it, I know a lot of people who just care about them self, I got mine and screw you. I am one of those that feels good knowing my sacrifice helped innocent people. I may be rare within your crowd but I will never take a stance for only me.

The premiums have been going up because Congress fought the ACA tooth and nail from the moment it was proposed.

@EMC2 ......whatever, you love helping unfortunate people then good for you.

this is when we get to hear the newer version of let them eat cake

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:204471
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.