Agnostic.com

15 4

No way no to....We have to love computers. I just had a great laugh looking at the "Members near you"; even those in NY (my state) are all located about 80 miles away....and he is one of the closest.
Another issue that also gives me a lovely laugh is the compatibility. Yeah...a guy who is 85% compatible with me is also 37 y/o. Should I go cougar? LOL

DUCHESSA 8 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe we are better off not meeting in person? Maybe we can have a meaningful relationship when it is not cluttered with bad hair, morning attitude, over-anxious pets, expensive dinner tabs, and farts?

And who says that people want to share 24 x 7?

@DUCHESSA Thumbs up, woman. I can't even stand me 24/7. Its pretty certain no one else can.

I got two results within 10 miles of where I live a few weeks ago. I hope to manage to get at least one of them to meet me at a coffee shop for conversation.

And if it doesn't grow into something "serious" I hope you make two new friends.

@DUCHESSA Friends are always good, whether male or female.

@MST3K Indeed....but I get along a lot better with the guys.

I just had a look, 3 ladies in appropriate age range within an hours drive. Unexpected considering where I live, just shows we must have a lot of non believers in the region. One shows as 100% match. Will try and organise to meet for a coffee next time I head in that direction. She has intelligent posts so interesting conversation is likely.

One of these days I will post -for everybody to see- the list of all the A/A organizations I have.

Enjoy yourself life is too short. 🙂

??????????????????????

Age is just a number they say.

Don't knock it till you try it. lol.

Don't knock it till you try it. lol.

Being a cougar at least you don't have to worry about going extinct.

Actually, distance is a good thing. You get to keep some anonymity.

What do you think?

1. 80 miles is about 2 hours, hardly a major impediment...meet halfway if you must.
  2. Ageism is very unattractive, at any age.

I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE READ WHAT I DIDN'T WRITE. I never said I was meeting anybody....only that all of the "nearby members" live too far...and the best natch could be my son.

BTW, 80 miles is a veeeeeeeeeeeeery long distance.

@DUCHESSA 80 miles, if you live out west, is how far you go for milk. I reread your original post, no mention of your son in it...freudian slip maybe? And what is "natch"? Either another FS for "snatch" or did you mean "match"?
Oh, wait, Is this drumpy, confusing Ivanka with Eric? Buwahahahaaaaa!

@AnneWimsey Son? I never had -fortunately- kids...neither I have any related Freudian issues. I meant match...and you know it.
Again, re-read my post.

@DUCHESSA ?..." the best natch could be my son"?????????

@AnneWimsey Dear, my supermarket is located six blocks away from my apartment....and the other at 15 blocks away.
I don't drive 60 miles to meet s person....not even 45. Period.

@DUCHESSA then I guess you actually enjoy being alone? No effort = no reward! Why should anyone want you if you will make no effort (even meet halfway?) The Golden Rule applies here as well

Numbers mean nothing to love! Except 16, that number means a lot of bad things.

Numbers may be nothing to you but a lot to others.

If he trips your trigger go for it!! You might teach him a thing or three.

Read my OP...read it carefully. Please.

Go cougar! Get’em!

Go for it! 😛

Don't knock younger until you try it. heh heh When I was 55, two 30 yr. old women lived with me for four memorable months.

I often wonder what a man / woman finds in a person who is 40 years younger; the experiences / knowledge are so different

Or older for that matter.

@jlynn37 All depends from which end are you analyzing the issue.

A man of 55 with a 30 y/o girl....OK...but the other way around..........hummmmmmm

@DUCHESSA to each their own my dear

@jlynn37 Indeed...to each its own....but I would feel revolted dating a guy more than three years younger than myself.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20549
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.