Agnostic.com

12 2

Are you happy?

Would you describe yourself as happy, depressed, neither/or?

• 13 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 0 votes
Lucignolo 6 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

it's all a lie...waking up kills any chance of 'happyiness"

I voted yes. I'm self-employed music teacher and musician. I am totally focused on raising two boys. I take care of the house, our rental properties and plan fun things to do together.

I deal with chronic depression, but at this point I can say I manage it well enough to have a balance between happy and sad.

?

I think the best way to describe my situation is mostly content, but also depressed. I've had major depressive disorder since I was in my teens. I ride its waves and can predict an episode then wait it out like a case of flu. I'm content with most of the rest of my life. Just the usual amount of angst.

i think the word "happy" needs "about" or "with" after it.

g

It comes and goes.

MoniB Level 6 Oct 22, 2018

Happy at appropriate times, content others, not depressed on regular basis.

Im happy overall. I get the blues now and then but I’m usually able to overcome it pretty quickly.

Happiness has pretty much been a challenge for me most of my life. But some days I get happy.

Happy most of the time.

Happiness has no y

I’m from Italy though. Since there’s a Y in Italy, I was told I can add it

How is your Italian and your Spanish? How about your French? Mine are pretty good ?

Si

skado Level 9 Oct 22, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:206337
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.