Agnostic.com

32 1

What wildlife do you commonly see where you live?

For me it's Hares pheasants and the occasion fox

diabhal 7 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Snowbirds

Pigeons, so many pigeons.

As I work as an ecologist I am constantly observing wildlife.

I live in South Florida. Even though I live in an apartment complex, I still see plenty of critters such as ducks, birds, squirrels, and lizards. I haven’t seen an alligator in my neighborhood but I have friends that have. Here’s a pic of an iguana chillin by the pool area.

Deer, Bear (Thankfully not commonly seen), coyote, possum, groundhog, fox, raccoons, moles, voles, birds (too numerous to label) - but the raptor was fun, squirrels, snakes, frogs, toads, fireflies (deserve a special mention as they are cool).... and many more. CT is the most forested State in the US. We have tons of wildlife.

Saw a chipmunk in the pool during the summer... pretty cool swimmer. There are a band of deers rIght behind the house. Got to go back to the city in the crater of the moon.

The dead kind. #citylife

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20647
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.