Agnostic.com

6 8

Thanks to the Creators of Agnostic.com. l finally found like-minded people. Growing up in Virginia's Bible belt, and East Tennessee, was quite an eye-opener. I have yet to meet a Christian that actually follows the teachings of Jesus. But this did spur me to think outside the box. At 44 I can finally say that I am, for the most part, happy and content with the dog and pony show. The only thing I don't like about this site is having to logout. Knowledge is power. The power to change oneself.

PeaceContagion 5 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome here to your new home!

I never logout. Even when I have to restart my computer, I don't login separately. Do I do something wrong?

Gert Level 7 Feb 3, 2018

Welcome bro. You are at home. just be yourself.

I, too, love this site for similar reasons. Like you, I have yet to meet a Christian who actually shares all he has with and refuses to judge others a la teachings of their so-called leader. Quite the opposite, most Christians I know are petty, vain, greedy, and self-righteous. I am in East Texas, and cannot escape from the bible belt nonsense that passes for wisdom around here.

Why would even want to log out???

This site is enriching my life, too. Adding to my sense of freedom.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20648
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.