Agnostic.com

6 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So is everything else!

I've read this and now it is leading some to believe that all of the scrolls there show a "high probability" of being forgeries. Is this surprising when you consider that we get this museum from billionaire Steve Green of Hobby Lobby? He would do anything to prove that the bible is true and we are a Christian Nation. His museum effort is in place setting things up for DeVos, Pence, Mercers, Kock brothers et al so the teachings of the New Apostolic Reformation can be fostered upon all Americans. Having a religious work force is important to the type of slavery they will bring and many will swallow it all without question.

The " experts" on the Bible should know well about falseness. 🙂

I think the Bible is the longest running fiction writen book off all time as well has the Quron, has is most books writen on religon

ericg Level 4 Oct 24, 2018

That's too bad. I love ancient historical stuff.

Carin Level 8 Oct 24, 2018

There are many other great acient historical stuff. Did you see the greek vessel found intact?
[npr.org]

@Zoohome thanks for sharing that link! I wonder what's inside the ship.

@pashaonenine me too. I hope I can keep up with the development of this discovery. ? and hopefully soon they will get the funds to continue

@Zoohome advances in science have made exploration where we could never go before possible. While the technology have grown in leaps and bounds, the funding has not.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:207576
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.