Agnostic.com

15 15

What are some of your favorite (relatively clean) jokes?
Here's one a friend in Vienna sent me this morning:

Wayne was driving home from one of his business trips in Northern Queensland when he saw an elderly Aboriginal man walking on the side of the road, so gave him a lift.
The old man sat silently until he noticed a brown bag on the seat.

'What's in the bag?' asked the old man.
Wayne said, 'It's a bottle of wine. I got it for my wife.'

The Aboriginal man was silent for a moment or two, then remarked:
'Good trade...'

birdingnut 8 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A lifelong atheist was walking along a clifftop one day, when suddenly a gust of wind blew him over the edge. He was able to grab at a tree-root that was sticking from the cliff-face, but unable to climb back to safety. He looked down at the rocks, 300 metres below, and, although he had never been a believer, began to pray.
"Oh Lord!" he said "Forgive me for not having believed in you before, but can you please help me in this, my hour of need."
To his surprise a voice came down from the skies above:
"Have faith, my child, and let go of the tree-root"
He thought about this and then said:
"Ermm, are there any other Gods up there?"

Rospo Level 2 Feb 7, 2018

my all-time fave:

mother earth is cruising the milkyway, & when she meets another planet they stop for a chin wag.
"how's it goin?" she asks.
"yeah, pretty swell. how 'bout yourself?" the other replies.
mother earth goes, sniffling: "aw, not so great. i've currently got homo sapiens."

L 🙂 L ! not pc, which i really appreciate, living in timid oz.

Man's stranded on an island in the ocean, off in the distance he see an approaching boat and starts waving his arms wildly. The man in the boat sees the island and yells 'LAND!!'

I've seen this used in a discussion about perception/subjectivity. Now it's going to bug me until I remember where: )

@BawdyTales a woman I know found it on the internet last evening. I can see why it would be used in a discussion of perception/subjectivity. That's just where my mine went after I stopped laughing my ass off.

Bear with me.

A duck waddles into a bar, hops up on a barstool, and says, "Hey, bartender, got any grapes?" The bartender says "Nope!" The duck says, "Okay," and waddles out.

Twenty minutes later, the duck waddles back in, hops up on a barstool, and says, "Hey, bartender, got any grapes?" The bartender says "No, I still don't have any grapes." The duck says, "Okay," and waddles out.

Twenty minutes later, the duck waddles back in, hops up on a barstool, and says, "Hey, bartender, got any grapes?" The bartender says, "Look, buddy, this is a bar, not a grocery store. I don't have any grapes, I never have had any grapes, and I never will have grapes. Come in here again and ask me for grapes, and I'll nail your little webbed feet to the bar top, got it?" The duck says, "Okay," and waddles out.

Twenty minutes later, the duck waddles back in, hops up on a barstool, and says, "Hey, bartender, got any nails?" The bartender says, "Nope!" So the duck says, "GREAT!! Do you have any grapes?"

One of my all-time favorite jokes was told by Julian Bond:

In the Georgia legislature of that time, the Georgia Medical Association provided a free medical clinic for state politicians. One day, the well-known, highly racist governor at that time, Lester Maddox was not feeling well and went to the clinic. After examining him, the physician said, "Well, Lester, I have good news and bad news. Which would you like First?"

Maddox replied, ?Give me the good news."
The doctor replied, "The good news is that you are going to die."
Lester sat up, bolt upright: "That's the good news? What in the hell is the bad news?"
The doctor answered, "You are going to die of sickle cell anemia."

Whats black and white and can't turn around in a corridor?
a nun with a javelin threw her neck

6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.

Snow White and the 7 dwarves were all in the bath tub together. Everyone was feeling Happy exceptfor Happy who wasn't in the mood so he got out and went to read a book in the garden.

A recent study found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

Why doesn't Jesus eat m&ms........They keep falling through the holes in his hands.

Hey, what's green and wears a stethoscope? Mucus Welby M.D.

A U.S. Marshall drives into an Indian Reservation. He sees an elderly Indian mending a fence and says, "I'm here to see if there is any illegal marijuana being grown on this here reservation". The tribal elder says "ok, but don't go in that field over there." The Marshall gets in the Indians face and says, "See this badge. This badge says I'm a U.S. Marshall and that means I can go anywhere I want, get it?" The elder just nods his head and goes back to mending his fence. A few minutes later the Marshall is running through the field screaming Help, Help! a bull charging after him. The old Indian stands and yells, "Show him your badge".

LOL!

GOOD ONE!!

Part 1: The Dalai Lama walks up to a hotdog vendor and says, “Make me one with everything.”

Part 2: The Dalai Lama pays for the hotdog with a twenty dollar bill and walks away. The vendor calls after him, “Hey, what about your change?” The Dalai Lama replies, “Change comes from within.”

It took me a few seconds to see this one, [ which surprised me when I finally woke up ] Thanks for the joke.

I like it

dc65 Level 7 Feb 4, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20859
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.