Agnostic.com

10 0

Super Bowl LII: Eagles or Patriots??

I'm a philly girl personally - GO BIRDS!!

• 3 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 8 votes
g00bersz 2 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I only watch the game for the commercials.. you should have had that one on the poll here.. it would have won hands down.. 🙂 Can't WAIT to see what they have for this game with all the crap going on in the world right now. Some are thought provoking, some funny but most are just plain ass stupid.

This will be the first pro game watched this year. Just there for the socialization.

I've been an Eagles' fan as long as I can remember. I'll be rooting for the birds and hoping their fans leave the city standing after the game.

I don't have ant antipathy towards the Patriots, but last year's Super Bowl looked about as legitimate as a professional wrestling match.

JimG Level 8 Feb 4, 2018

I am a Packer fan and that is the only game I watch, if they aren't playing I don't care.

I've been a Pats fan since they were the Boston Patriots before claiming all of New England, having grown up about 10 miles from where they play.

NDN rights and nvirinmental impact on The Mother Earth scenario. Ceremonial ways E/G:= Medicine Wheel walk,Sweat Lodge (Oyis), Prayer Circle, Drum Circle.

Just because they have never #1 been there (SuperBowl) #2 & therefore ain't never won IT

Those don't sound like baseball teams to me.

d_day Level 7 Feb 4, 2018

Patriots, I guess. I haven't been this unenthused about a Super Bowl Sunday since I can't remember. Patriots and Eagles? Meh. Justin Timberlake for the half time show? Meh. Hopefully the commercials will be clever enough to make things interesting.

I'd like for both of them to lose. Is that possible?

Yes if the referees are so obviously biased both will lose credibility as great teams. ..the New England cheaters keep paying their fines when caught and Eagles will be called WHINERS if refs do reverse Philadelphia plays....if Eagles do win humiliation of nurfboy Brady the NFL will win back some credibility

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20868
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.