Agnostic.com

10 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good christian

I think he needs to be put out of his misery .....humanely, of course.

Some Christain’s are awfully anti gay and I think they are wrong. I don’t know how many times I’ve heard one of them say about the gays “if those people don’t mend their ways they are going to hell”. It just disgusts me.

I agree.

@HippieChick58 Finally something we agree on!

@Trajan61 IKR, amazing!

After watching this video it is amazing to me that people are so brainwashed to actually believe in this nonsense.

You have no idea how totally clueless people can be. The term sheeple is totally appropriate for a large segment of the population who simply will not - or can not - think for themselves in any kind of rational way.

That book of his also says that eyes should be gouged out and hands chopped off. That is also in that part of his book that he calls the "New Testament".

Well his god doesn't like gays and god wants them executed. Good reason to know there cannot be a god.

Sure. He could be a closeted gay man. Or he could just be a terrible human being. Either way, he needs to die. 'Humanely,' of course.

There's going to be hell to pay when he finally comes out of the closet.

A day does not go by without another one of these pathetic vultures ready to prey on people with weak minds

Does he know that he is gay ? I wonder ?

@Byrdsfan u r right !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:209380
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.