Agnostic.com

12 0

How do you spend your Sundays (or, if from a Friday-Saturday sabbath-groveling background, that same religious-observance period)?

josh_karpf 7 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Spending time on my bicycle, reading and enjoying barley pop.

Working

I usually do my beer-drinking on Sunday.

Always worked in food or healthcare. I have not one off in a long time.

MsAl Level 8 Feb 4, 2018

Sundays have been movie day since Betamax was new

Vegetable gardening, taking care of he year, listening to and watching news programs, listening to classical music, cooking, on the net.

Watching movies with SWMBO.

I am retired and for retired people there are only 5 days on a calendar: day before yesterday, yesterday, today, tomorrow and day after tomorrow. What is this Sunday you refer too?

Yesterday, I went on a shopping trip with my niece, and a friend. Hit a bunch of stores, had a nice lunch, hit a couple more, and came home.
Today, I'm going to package and freeze all the meat I bought yesterday. Then I'm going to
start a pot of beef stew.
Usually, when I don't have anything better to do, I clean house and veg in front of the tv.
My weekends are usually pretty mellow. If weather permits (not this weekend-it's raining like a mother), some yard work gets done. It hasn't always been like this, of course, but now that I'm no longer driving, I tend to stay home a lot more.

Sleeping/Homework/Laundry/Gaming

I've been chatting to friends online, doing chores and playing with my new Amazon Echo Spot 😀

Netflix, maybe hit the gym. Really, whatever I feel like that I normally do after work on weekdays. Having the full day to myself means more flexibility with time, but that's it.

There are local meetings for atheist/freethinkers, I attend those once a month or so, usually on a Sunday, Ironically.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20949
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.