Agnostic.com

17 6

Has anyone been on a date or meet someone from this site yet?

Just curious . Most of us joined thinking it was a dating site.

MichaelSpinler 8 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes. I had a good relationship for a few months with a woman I met through this site. I'm hoping for another opportunity.

Nope, new member. Looking to meet a travel partner of like mindness. Enjoy exploring new cultures thier edifices, thier arts, and eating thier best food. I often do this alone, but would be nice to share the adventure.

Not looking for love so to speak. I just want to connect with like minded people who are not religious. It’s very difficult to meet let alone date when you are an atheist.

Indeed. Sounds like that is a deal breaker for you.

Yes-currently visiting member on opposite coast.

Not yet, but I just joined a few days ago. I'm rather open and specific in my profile, and that sometimes scares people. Honesty and openness are frightening to a lot of he American culture, but I expect this site will be different. We seem to be more logical and open-minded than any other community.

So I'll sit here by my fire and keep checking back.

Nobody wuvs me 😟 lol

Sacha Level 7 Feb 4, 2018

Only joined recently. There aren't many members near me but I enjoy the chat anyway and I look forward to meeting some in the future when the UK membership increases. Sadly the only UK member I have talked to so far seemed a bit frustrated that there weren't more UK members and then deleted her account. Obviously meeting up with me wasn't as thrilling a prospect as I had hoped it would be 😛

@Vic47 - thanks - it takes more than that to get rid of me 😉 Been having too much fun here ... cleared level 5 after 6 days of membership lol

Ooo... nope. I's married...lol.

I almost had a date once but apparently she read some of my comments 😟

This is a dating site?

I saw a comment yesterday from a member that admitted that she met and was dating another member. Also that she knew of one other couple that were dating.

I've met people but it's just all friendly at this point. Which is fine for now.

I came because of the dating but have stayed because of the community.

Nope, very few people from my area it seems.

I am, but no one likes my pic. LOL

it's still a lot better than "christian tingles".

Hell yes! Smarter people, too.

Not even a prospective date yet....

Ooo... nope. I's married...lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20972
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.