Agnostic.com

9 1

Is anyone going to be watching the festival of football tonight? If so will it be for the game or for the commercials? Is anyone rooting for either team?

LEPeff 8 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's currently on my TV with the volume down as I watch Top Gear on my laptop.

PATS FAN HERE. Grew up near the stadium in Foxboro, MA, several Patriots have worked for my Dad and we had season tickets back when my Dad's friend Billy Sullivan owned the team. Have tailgated with friends many times.

The Eagles is my second favorite team so I'll watch and root for them.

I'm into it! I'm pulling for the Eagles, but don't have any money on it. I will be sitting my butt in front of the TV drinking beer and eating burgers

I'm going to watch the game and hope it's a good one. I usually try to eat right, but I've got some St Louis style ribs in the crock pot. Yum.

@LEPeff oh and I do like the Puppy Bowl !!!
[facebook.com]

Team Commercials!!! And, within that category - Team Hopper/David Harbour. Who is playing again? 🙂

I usually don’t watch. I may tune in for the halftime show.

There's something wrong with my TV today.
So that would be a no.

Eagles... i chose the underdog... always have.
Ok.... I wasn't going to watch it but these 2 teams have not protested at the games. If they sit or kneel I'm changing channels. They can lock their arms.... I don't care if they do that. To me that's a silent protest.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20977
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.