Agnostic.com

4 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's amazing to me that anybody in this day and age can actually believe such bullshit. People who fall for this stuff scare me.

Sponsored by Fox & Friends?

It is so hard to believe this rampant ignorance!

"you better get ready, you better be prepared, if these people ever get power, they’re going to slaughter tens of thousands of pastors, tens of thousands of Christians." - I'm just wondering a few things...

First, you're suppose to turn the other cheek...so how do you prepare for people coming to kill you? Take drama classes so you can die dramatically?

Second, doesn't shit like this need to happen to setup the apocalypse and the return of your necrophilia obsession? If your goal is see zombie Jesus come to power...shouldn't you be voting FOR the democrates to help speed things along?

Sorry, I know I'm a confused, ignorant atheist. Just hoping for some clarification here...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:209991
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.