• 6 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 27 votes
  • 5 votes
shockwaverider 8 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When it's a good game, everybody wins! What a great first half!! Hell yeah, Eagles!

I really hope the pats lose.

Go Eagles!

It’s a waste of resources. Children are starving in our country, and millions are wasted on this game.

Ldbb8 Level 2 Feb 4, 2018

Awesome Justin Timberlake concert so far! 😀

Sacha Level 7 Feb 4, 2018

Love the game. Love football and it's a great way to celebrate a great sport. There was a time in the 90's when every game was a blow out and they were a bit dull but the luster has been back ever since the Broncos upset the Packers back in 1997. Since then, with a few exceptions it's been a great game.

I'm a nerd/geek and none of my apples got very far from the tree. No sports fans in the house at least not the big ones. We're watching Black Butler at the moment but the we're on to Altered Carbon.

Watched it once, never again.

I'd rather watch snails f#*k.

I, ugg. Sports.

I stopped watching all organized sports when people who make more money in a year than I would in a lifetime striked for more money. It still pisses me off.

I feel that way about baseball!

Eagles Win!!!!!!!!!!

Another great game! I thought it was very patriotic to have 16 Medal of Honor winners present when the opening coin was tossed.

I watched it at my friends party, but it was more the social aspect of the experience that I went for. I couldn't care less about foosball.

Or football apparently... 🙂

Didn't watch it too busy playing Horizon Zero Dawn on PS 4

Commercials and half time show...

Attended a chorus rehearsal tonight. I had lots of fun. And didn't eat a single processed cracker with fake cheese.

Yes, the Eagles finally win!!!

Little interest... if my team is not playing... do not care for athletes on my concerts or musicians on my sports. My sister gave me a Bacardi Football shirt... so I am grateful. Even if not drinking at all.

I like baseball a lot more, but that's just me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.