Agnostic.com

28 5

Are you afraid of heights?

I am. I get scared when people drive me up Pikes Peak mountain. The edge of the mountain is like a foot from the car. One wrong turn, and we all fall down. I don't like being in tall buildings more than 4 stories high. I can't climb on high ladders either. Are you afraid of heights?

Sarahroo29 8 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To a degree. As long as there are safe railings, and I'm not openly exposed to a possible fall, I'm good. My highest elevation was 89 stories at the empire State building.

Yep... so I challenged myself to repair and do maintenance on antennas on my ship's high mast even when rocking in the high seas while in the Navy... Because what ever your fear... you should meet head on, eye to eye, face to face. And maybe that is why without ever having a broken heart I will continue playing to fall in love until someone drops it and it crashes. So it is not What you are afraid of... Is What are you doing about it.

I'm not afraid of heights, but I get shakey close to the edge.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21209
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.