Agnostic.com

9 6

QUESTION My Memoir

I tried adding a link to my memoir before and it wouldn't work, adding it again for those looking for diverse narratives to add to your reading list.

Ruetres 5 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

thank you & congrats for putting yourself out there. i love your guts. had to endure a short-lived dependency from a passive-aggressive husband myself, before i got my residency; i have a faint idea how you might feel/have felt.

So tough, I'm glad those days are behind me. Way to go you for surviving.

Thanks for the tip!
I just read the free sample of your book on amazon.com, loved the writing style, and bought it.
Finding a great book is like winning the lottery for me..so THANKS for writing it!

[amazon.com]

You are welcome 🙂

Congratulations.

I wish you well and success in the sell of your book.

Wow that's neat! I will put that on the list.

Excellent, and now that I know who you are, I like you even more. Nice piece of work in the monologue. Descriptive, alive, powerful. Well done.

Thank you.

Oh wow cool!! Thanks for that 🙂

Sacha Level 7 Feb 5, 2018

Thank you.

Thank you.

Beautiful I can't wait to read it. 🙂

I enjoyed your monologue. 🙂

Thank you 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21313
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.